Our website gives you access to information about us, our products and our services. If you use this website, it means that you understand and accept these important disclaimers:
- We have made every effort to make sure that information on this website is up to date and accurate. We can’t, however, guarantee the accuracy or validity of all the information on our website.
- The content of the website is provided without us providing any express or implied guarantees to you. In particular, we don’t guarantee that it is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose to you; that it is complete or accurate; or that it or any hardware on which it is stored is virus-or harmful code-free.
- We have made every effort to protect our website against viruses and other harmful code. However, we cannot promise you that our website is free of such viruses and code, that have the ability to corrupt or infect your system or device.
- Any information available on this website does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002. It is your responsibility to get professional advice to determine whether any information taken from this website will suit your personal circumstances.
- We are not legally responsible, in any way, for damages you may experience from using our website. This includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you or any third party that may arise, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon, any content displayed on the website.
- We are committed to providing excellent service to you at all times. We are not responsible for interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, natural disaster, fire, labour unrest or any other cause beyond our control.
- We have, in good faith, provided links that appear useful to all users of our website. This does not mean, however, that we support these websites or endorse the products and/or services offered on them. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or the information contained on them.
- Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website remains the intellectual property right of our company. This means that you are not allowed to use anything contained on our web pages, electronic or written publications or any other media and/or words, phrases, names, designs or logos without our express written permission.
- All information available on our website (including information on products and services, and their terms and conditions), is subject to change without notice to you.
- The laws of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African courts shall apply to any dispute you may have with us.